• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Tendulkar should consider quitting' by Ian chappel

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty late to get in on this convo, and I'm not Richard enough to go back and read all 12 pages. So I'll just ask my question...

With all this talk of England being last chance saloon for Tendulkar, if he's in poor form in England, would the selectors drop him mid-series? If not, it's a really cheap take on the value of international cricket.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
:laugh:

what will it take for u to like ODIs.....?
Change the rules so that it is played over five days, each side gets two innings, removal of several fielding restrictions, the uniforms changed to white colors. Of course, then the 'OD' in 'ODI' wouldn't make much sense, and we'd have to come up with a new name that would fit this new format. Something that would imply that it is the ultimate test of one's skill. Call it a 'Test' maybe.

Nishant

International 12th Man
Change the rules so that it is played over five days, each side gets two innings, removal of several fielding restrictions, the uniforms changed to white colors. Of course, then the 'OD' in 'ODI' wouldn't make much sense, and we'd have to come up with a new name that would fit this new format. Something that would imply that it is the ultimate test of one's skill. Call it a 'Test' maybe.
i.e....u will never like ODIs!