• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket casting call

Matt79

Global Moderator
If you had to cast a movie about world cricket, which movie stars would you chose to play which cricketers?

One to start off with:
Matt Hayden - Arnold Schwarznegger: The Last Action Hero - always plenty of explosions and entertainment when he's on screen, but purists will never accept that this mountain of a man is good at his chosen profession.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Samuel L Jackson is ... Samit Patel. *Preview Clip*

S.L Jackson: Who da **** stole my mother****ing Sandwich?
Sidebottom: It was Hussey, I swear to God
S.L Jackson: Damn Nigga, if there's one thing I hate mroe than a mother****ing theif, its a mother****ing snitch
Sidebottom: No, Samit, I...I...
S.L Jackson: Save it, you white-ass cracker!

Prepare to be hit for six, as Samit claws his way to the top!

SLJ: Now listen here, Flemmers. We play by my rules. When we at the crease, you be ma bitch. Understand?
Fleming: Woah, Chill out man
SLJ: I can't chill out goddammit, not ever since the accident... So shut yo mouth, white boy, I know what ize doin

Patel will have you bowled over!

Read: Nice bowling, Patel
SLJ: Thats Mr Patel to you, mother****er!
Read: Sorry Patel
SLJ: What did I just tell you? You never learn do you, rooney. I should slap you right upside your face, boy!

This Summer, Samit Patel will rise

SLJ: We did it, homies! We won the ashes and teh world cup in the same day! Motherfuzzers!

cpr

International Coach
Well seems were living in the world of fantasy, i shall resurect Oliver Reed to star/slur as Flintoff, with Pierce Brosnan as Ed Joyce (lets just say neither are that impressive at protending to be English)

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Jason Gillespie in.....The Passion of the Christ!

or.....

Matthew Hayden and Justin Langer in........Brokeback Mountain!

How about.....

Brett Lee in......Casanova?