• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India in Bangladesh

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
indian's hype after defeating bang. they feel like as if they have defeated Aus in test matches. lol
What! Who said we're reacting as if we beat Aus? All of us said it was a good win, because eventhough it was against Bang, it was a good win. That's it, nothing more, nothing less. No one's over reacting.

cricman

International 12th Man
Yes, yes I know, but did he display that all in his first match. I am not implying at all that Ishant Sharma is going to be anywhere near McGrath in any way, but both have started off after relatively no prior FC experience with just height and good control.
Just too add something Mashrafe Mortaza's Test debut was his FC debut, it's amazing that he's survived 5 years of International Cricket and now he is the type of player he is right now.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Pretty obvious domination from India there.

I only saw the highlights today but did the Bangladeshis have a train to catch or something?

Talk about gifting India a amazingly easy victory. To regain some pride Id have hoped they would have grafted and made India work for every wicket in the 2nd innings and work hard for the victory. Instead they slogged and bashed and gave themselves away. Almost embarrassing, if they hadnt already let India score at 200 per wicket.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
This match is gonna fizzle into a draw, because India just can't score quick enough. They'll take the entire second day to register like 600 or so, and then take 15 wickets in the next 3 days.

Snatching a draw from the jaws of victory.
An award coming THIS way ?