• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Celebrations (wickets and hundreds)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's legendary for being quite simply an awesome spinner. And he has the dazzling smile to suit his dazzling talents.

shortpitched713

International Captain
Best thread. And :laugh: at trying to explain to Pup Clarke why Dave Mohammed is a legend!

Lets just say its the same reason Ajit Agarkar and to a lesser extent Rikki Clarke are legends.

readie

State Regular
One of my favourite moments from the Ashes was Panesars celebrations when he got those wickets against Aus

pasag

RTDAS
Haha, I love the way some players get **** on for celebrating too much, like they're immature or unprofessional or something from some people and some players get **** on for not celebrating enough, like they lack the passion and spirit from others.

This isn't the first time I've seen this, happens in the official threads quite abit. Seriously, who gives a **** one way or another. Who cares how each players reacts to getting a wicket or milestone. I don't care if someone gets out a tailender and takes his shirt off and does a lap of honour tbh. Nor do I care if someone gets a double century and doesn't even smile. And I think people who do care about how the players react, need to stop and remember it is just a sport ffs.

And LOL at Myrik there.

pup11

International Coach
I love Tait's and Lee's wicket taking celebrations, but Monty is long way ahead of others with his celebrations if anyone can compete with him in that area then its got to Watto because he is equally stupid in his wicket taking celebrations.

jot1

State Vice-Captain
Ntini lifting his shirt to show his T-shirt with 300 written on it. Some said it was stupid, childish, etc. I think it was great. It must have been a good psycological "spurr-on" to get wickets. Knowing it was there and wanting the right to show it.:)

Hamilton B

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Ntini lifting his shirt to show his T-shirt with 300 written on it. Some said it was stupid, childish, etc. I think it was great. It must have been a good psycological "spurr-on" to get wickets. Knowing it was there and wanting the right to show it.:)
To be honest, it would only have worked if South Africa were playing Iran, not Australia :ph34r: