• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup will be ours.... Sehwag reminds the world!

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I think India will recover for the ODI's because it will allow them to play their shots without worrying too much about the conditions.

But in the tests, I think India will find it VERY tough in Hamilton if they struggled in Wellington.

Jeff

Cricket Spectator
I can't see India winning this upcoming world cup in south africa simply because of their lack of quality fast bowlers.
They need to improve here before the WC otherwise they will have to face the likes of Boje, Ganga, Hayden, Trescothick, Gilchrist and they could easily have a 50 or 60 run partnership within the first ten overs, which is all teams like that need to go on and make 270-280.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Roque, you have been warned in other threads as to your conduct.

If you are going to post, don't just spew out jingoistic vitriole, try and put some reasoning behind what you are saying.

Watch your Step.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
The way india is going at the moment ... id like to cough on Sehwags statement , will india can surely change for O.D.I but then again the pitches in the test are going to be the same ! so if they cant learn in the test they are never going to learn

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
"Shane Warne has been warned" :lol: for both the pun and the reality this is a classic in my book :lol::lol::lol: