• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why do you enjoy seeing England's cricket team get beaten ?

KL70

Cricket Spectator
Irrespective whether you dislike or even admire England's cricket team, why do you enjoy seeing them get beaten in cricket tests (whether they're Ashes related or not) ?

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

Irrespective whether you dislike or even admire England's cricket team, why do you enjoy seeing them get beaten in cricket tests (whether they're Ashes related or not) ?
I find it funny to see players of such good caliber just lose so badly at times. What surprises me more is the fact that when they lose, they lose comprehensively :mellow:!!!!!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I was gonna respond to that but then it'd be "the latest example of my never-ending tirade against him".

Blaze

Banned
I have no real reason to hate English sports teams, I just do!

I don't even want to hate them anymore ffs.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I enjoy seeing the England cricket team lose at ODI cricket, because it's so obvious that they don't take it very seriously most of the times. I support the Test team though.

I detest the England football teams. They're the international Real Madrid in my mind - full of stars, but not a real team.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
I don't really care what happens with the English team results-wise unless they're playing a team I support. I like to see some individuals doing well though.