• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Winners of CW Awards

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
ITBT, Goughy was well in front of everyone, and then he asked not to be considered for the awards, I am led to believe. Was dominating.
Yeah, was a number of months ago now. At least it shows my asking not to be considered had nothing to do with sour grapes and being upset about never winning.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
No, it has to do with being too good for us all and knowing it. :(
Harsh. I never said that. I just didnt feel comfortable with them. Personal choice and Ive nothing against the awards. I hope that doesnt offend you

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mate, I was just joking. I don't mind at all. :) Sorry if I didn't convey that well.

I do think you're a good poster, though - that's pretty straightforward, and being involved with the awards I do find myself considering broadly the same people very often.

archie mac

International Coach
Great effort to go through all of the posts:cool:

I did have a thread which contained all of the winners, it was locked, so I was unable to update it:unsure:

I did post an update in the staff forum but none of the mods updated it for me:(

Not sure how you found all of the threads? If you just checked the threads that I started then you would have missed the three that Marc posted, that would explain why you missed my one and only award 'the skull' :@

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Not sure how you found all of the threads? If you just checked the threads that I started then you would have missed the three that Marc posted, that would explain why you missed my one and only award 'the skull' :@
Haha, I remember that one. It was in reply to me jokingly calling you a racist.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Ah crap, would've missed the three that Marc did. If anyone wants to update it, they can. I really can't be bothered.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Top work Jack, I actually can't remember myself winning the Sobers award, but please with it now though.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Great work, Jack.

I am guessing this thread deserves the "Shane Warne" award for this week, thereby ending Jack's awards drought?????? :p

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
After all the people posted in my other thread, then found out that they'd won a CW Award, and because I didn't want to do a University assignment, I went through all the awards and counted up all the winners. Now there'll probably be some human error, and I'm not sure if the Award "awarders" are keeping track themselves, but here's what I came up with. I didn't count the Gatting vs Rana, because it wasn't specific enough in whom won too often.

Number of Awards
silentstriker - 21
Goughy - 14
Matt79 - 12
Jono - 11
Langeveldt - 10
honestbharani - 10
Richard - 10
adharcric - 9
Neil Pickup - 9
FRAZ - 9

Bradmans
silentstriker - 3
Goughy - 3
FaaipDeOiad - 3
honestbharani - 2
aussie tragic - 2
Matt79 - 1
Langeveldt - 1
adharcric - 1
Neil Pickup - 1
Craig - 1
BoyBrumby - 1
PhoenixFire - 1
Francis - 1
Top_Cat - 1
Sanz - 1
wpdavid - 1
Perm - 1

Boycotts
Goughy - 3
Matt79 - 3
Mr Mxyzptlk - 3
FaaipDeOiad - 2
aussie tragic - 2
BoyBrumby - 2
SJS - 2
JASON - 2
The Sean - 2
oz_fan - 2

Skulls
Steds - 5
silentstriker - 4
Voltman - 4
luckyeddie - 3
BoyBrumby - 2
Pedro Delgado - 2
Burgey - 2
Son of Coco - 2
wpdavid, Jono, Swervy, Neil Pickup, Sanz, FRAZ, superkingdave, Marc71178, Nnanden, LongHopCassidy, stumpski, andyc, Scaly Piscine, Steulen, Sirjeremy11, Fratboy, Scmods, haroon510, meatspx - 1

Afridis
Matt79 - 4
honestbharani - 4
luckyeddie - 3
FaaipDeOiad - 3
SJS - 3
Slow Love™ - 3
Fusion - 3
Burgey - 2
C_C - 2

Warnes
Goughy - 5
Craig - 5
Matt79 - 3
honestbharani - 3
Langeveldt - 3
Turbinator - 3
Arjun - 3
superkingdave - 2
PhoenixFire - 2

Sobers'
silentstriker - 5
Jono - 5
TT Boy - 4
adharcric - 3
Goughy - 2
PhoenixFire - 2
aussie tragic - 2
Richard - 2
Marc71178 - 2

Greigs
superkingdave - 3
Turbinator - 3
Neil Pickup - 3
TT Boy - 2
pasag - 2
Barney Rubble - 2
JBH001 - 2
Steds - 2

Inzys
FRAZ - 6
silentstriker - 5
aussie - 3
chris.hinton - 3
Neil Pickup - 2
Marc71178 - 2
pietersenrocks - 2

See the attached document for the rest.
Langeveldt gets a bit of a rise because of the Photography Award which I chose to keep in there.

Oh, and here's the list of everyone who has won an award!

_Ed_, 16 tins of spam, a massive zebra, abu, adharcric, age_master, alternative, andmark, andyc, anil, Arjun, aussie, aussie tragic, AussieDominance, Autobahn, Bagapath, Barney Rubble, BhupinderSingh, BLC2007, BoyBrumby, brockley, bullet, Burgey, C_C, chris.hinton, Clapo, Craig, cricket player, DanielFullard, dass, DCC_Legend, Dean, deeps, Dravid, dubai194, Evermind, FaaipDeOiad, Fiery, Francis, Fratboy, FRAZ, Fusion, GeraintIsMyHero, Go_India, Goughy, grant28, Great Birtannia, gunner, Haddin, haroon510, honestbharani, howardj, IndianByHeart, James, James90, Jasim, JASON, JBH001, Jerk, JF, Jono, jot1, Jungle Jumbo, JustTool, KiWiNiNjA, Krishna_j, Krishnavamshi24, LAICE-E, Langeveldt, Lillian Thompson, LongHopCassidy, Lostman, luckyeddie, Marc71178, Matt79, Matteh, McKanga, meatspx, meflymatty, Ming, mohammad16, moshnz, Mr Mxyzptlk, Natman20, Neil Pickup, nibbs, nightprowler10, nikhil1772, Nishant, Nnanden, open365, oz_fan, pasag, Pedro Delgado, Perm, PhoenixFire, pietersenrocks, Poker Boy, Pratyush, Prince EWS, Pup Clarke, pup11, PY, rajeev, Rich2001, Richard, ripper868, rodzilla1010, RolledOver, RoyForPM, SA, Salamuddin, Sam hitter, sangita, Sanz, Scaly Piscine, Scmods, seagull_tim, shortpitched713, sideshowtim, silentstriker, Sir Redman, sirdj, Sirjeremy11, SJS, Slow Love™, Son of Coco, Steds, Steulen, straw man, stumpski, superkingdave, Swervy, The Sean, TIF, Tomm NCCC, tooextracool, Top_Cat, TT Boy, Turbinator, Venter, Voltman, Will Scarlett, wpdavid, zinzan12
Bit peeved that you listed all the people who've ever won a skull and didn't include me :@

:@ :@

Last edited: