• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Winners of CW Awards

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:laugh: @PF

Brilliant, I haven't won one, but Just Tool has. I clearly need to change my posting style.

TENDULKAR IS RUBBISH, HE CANNOT BAT, HIS VICE-LEADERSHIP IS LACKING AND PUTTING DRAVID OFF, WHEN WILL YOU SYCOPHANTS REALISE HE IS NO LONGER ANY GOOD. HE HAS THE WHISKERS OF A GOATY ANTI-CHRIST, AND HE SMELLS, WHICH IS DELIBERATE, SO HE CAN SELL DEODORANT!!!

There that should do it8-)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Your posts are too clearly worded and well punctuated for that.

Wonder if Craig remembers "Don" on CI...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Are posts in the World Cup forum taken into consideration? Because there's not much to post on in CC right about now.