• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New roundtable...

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
i'd love to be the minnow on the table, thats a department on which I probably know more then the average cricket fan on this forum.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Count me in with any considerations... if you feel I'm esteemed enough, obviously. :unsure:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yes, download Skype and check in with me. I won't be on today or tomorrow (exams) but on friday and saturday, I will be.
I downloaded it ages ago - I just need to find the mic-earphone piece that's buried somewhere in the loft.

silentstriker1, isn't it?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, it was completely taken over because I was involved and first-chance averages became a rather heated subject... :ph34r:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm available for this at some point over the next 3 weeks. And if that's not ambiguous enough for you, it may even be 4 weeks.