• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketers Sings Like singer

rajanmca

Cricket Spectator
:ph34r: Once I was travelling in train.
I heard Some singing sound from next compartment I went there and saw.........OMG.:laugh:
Indian Blue's were travelling in that compartment heard singing them and talking them one of my fav sung a nice song I want u all to here and listen that song. See and listen here
http://pepsizone.yahoo.co.in/bluebillion/video/stream3.swf
See and tell me who is he and what he is singing and you like his song or not ......8-)

brahma

Cricket Spectator
ya it was good.8-)
i saw that

and got surprised :-O that Dhoni can really sing well.

it was his hidden talent.

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

Wasn't good at all, he was utterly distuned :wacko:.....Sanjay Majrekar was a genius :happy:!!!!! I once remembering buying this cassette of his where he sung songs for his team-mates.....songs which were his team-mates all-time-favorites that is :p!!!!!