• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rashid Latif retires

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
oh..well umm yes is there any chance that you can turn a blind eye to that post :D

I think i misread the numbers and based the following assumption on that :alien8:

royGilchrist

State 12th Man
Maybe we should revise the rules of Under 1000 thread to say that guys who had under 1000 posts when this thread was started can still post, as long as they dont post in the over 1000 ;) Hmm Im gonna give Tamara this idea as she is the owner of the thread I guess.

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
But roy aren't you missing a trick here ? I could be a double agent.

I shoudln't have posted that :ninja:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Originally posted by royGilchrist
hehe...

And Marc, you seem be heading towards the 3000 club, anyone else there yet?
Nope, and the way things are panning out, 5k is just round the corner!

royGilchrist

State 12th Man
yeah, lets put it his way, you'd be done 5k before I'd be done 1k :)

Ok I have a feeling that someone here is going to object to this non thread related stuff we are rambling about. So just to keep it legit.....

yeah, Rashid Latif was a better keeper than Moin and was treated unfairly in his career ;)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
hehe...

Hahaha at my current rate of 13 messages a day I shouldn't be too far off 3000 in the next few months!:lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:karate:

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Originally posted by Rik
hehe...

Hahaha at my current rate of 13 messages a day I shouldn't be too far off 3000 in the next few months!:lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:karate:
ur phenomenal rik :lol:

oh....and Rashid is way way better with the gloves. Moin has a very thin chance of making it to the team. :D

[Edited on 3/12/2002 by Gotchya]