• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post Here If You've Never Won a CW Award

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Well, just wondering which esteemed posters have never won one.

I'm not esteemed, but I am part of the latter category.

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
I've won the Greigy once, but never one of the more 'respected' awards like the Bradman/Afridi etc.

pasag

RTDAS
Well, just wondering which esteemed posters have never won one.

I'm not esteemed, but I am part of the latter category.
Hmm, you got close once though :detective

The Sir Geoffrey Award (Most knowledgeable poster of the week) We were going to call this the Richie Benaud award, but after speaking to Boycs, he assured us he new twice as much as Richie. And the Winner is: No award this week. Richard is a tough judge, however, he would like to make special mention of: Vic_orthodox, Jono and honestbharni

pup11

International Coach
I am neither an esteemed poster and haven't won anything either, but i have just started.

pup11

International Coach
Gosh i won two awards that week, frankly didn't want the Agarkar award but got to agree i was really awfull in those days using the sms text and all (thats if now i am any better!!).

But thanks Princey you have always been a great support mate.