• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post Here If You've Never Won a CW Award

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, you really have improved out of sight IMO. I wasn't sure if you really deserved the Hussey when you got it, but you've proven yourself since. A highly under-rated contributor.
Agree with this

I have an Afridi, a Shane Warne, a Greigy and an Inzy. I think, might have been two Inzys and no greigys, got one of them for a "Joyce gets 50" comment a few weeks back

Last edited:

HILTS3188

Cricket Spectator
won an award

vic why should i delete my post the big green eyed monster hasnt reared its ugly head again has it

these awards are much sought after in liverpool especially the cracker on a lot of training went into that:wacko:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well all I can say to this thread is WTF?

Some high-calibre people here to have never won an award.

Will be seeing what I can do about that in the near future... without, of course, biasing my awarding eyes...:ph34r:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I haven't, but that's not a surprise, to me or anyone, I'd guess.

I seem to have lost some posts recently too, sure I had over 1500 last week. I feel the forums against me tbh.:ph34r:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was more worried about losing the posts tbh, Richard.

Has this happened to anyone else? Or is it just me:unsure:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Was just pointing-out that the forum cannot possibly conspire against you, in either department. :)

Maybe a massive thread got deleted or summat?