• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post Here If You've Never Won a CW Award

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Gosh i won two awards that week, frankly didn't want the Agarkar award but got to agree i was really awfull in those days using the sms text and all (thats if now i am any better!!).

But thanks Princey you have always been a great support mate.
Yeah, you really have improved out of sight IMO. I wasn't sure if you really deserved the Hussey when you got it, but you've proven yourself since. A highly under-rated contributor.

Craig

World Traveller
I've won several. Just saying.
I have although they have been Shane Warne Awards. I think I have a Boycott one and a Bradman one, although my mind is perhaps playing tricks with me :laugh:

Didn't think I would ever get one of the main awards tbh, as I don't rate my knowledge of cricket that highly compared to other members on here.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I've won the Greigy once, but never one of the more 'respected' awards like the Bradman/Afridi etc.
Hmm, you got close once though :detective
I've won several. Just saying.
CW has awards? :wacko:

So they are like made out of gold? silver? chocolate?
Reckon you won a Hussey or Agarkar at some stage.

Travesty that Jack hasn't won one, but I guess he'll just have to lift his game! :p
I have although they have been Shane Warne Awards. I think I have a Boycott one and a Bradman one, although my mind is perhaps playing tricks with me :laugh:
Didn't think I would ever get one of the main awards tbh, as I don't rate my knowledge of cricket that highly compared to other members on here.
Have won three Skulls. I feel like I've been pigeon-holed.
Probably should all delete your posts, TBH.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Have a look at the latest ones.

Up to March 18th or something, there just in Cricket Chat.

(Delete your post, BTW).

HILTS3188

Cricket Spectator
won an award

WELL NOT WISHING TO BE BIGHEADED:) BUT AS IT STANDS MY TEAM THE TURNIPS HAVE WON.........

WORLD CUP 2006-10(FOOTBALL)

ASHES CHAMPION 2006-10 (CRICKET)

100 POINT GAMEWEEK IN THE WEAVEMEISTER

OUR MAN CHAMPION TWICE GOING FOR THE TREBLE(HORSE RACING)

THE CRACKER KING (XMAS 2006)

OF COURSE THESE ARE ALL FANTASY GAMES, SINCE MY LEGS HAVE GONE NOW:wacko:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
WELL NOT WISHING TO BE BIGHEADED:) BUT AS IT STANDS MY TEAM THE TURNIPS HAVE WON.........

WORLD CUP 2006-10(FOOTBALL)

ASHES CHAMPION 2006-10 (CRICKET)

100 POINT GAMEWEEK IN THE WEAVEMEISTER

OUR MAN CHAMPION TWICE GOING FOR THE TREBLE(HORSE RACING)

THE CRACKER KING (XMAS 2006)

OF COURSE THESE ARE ALL FANTASY GAMES, SINCE MY LEGS HAVE GONE NOW:wacko:
Delete your post.