• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Innings of the week 12-18th March

Innings of the week?

• Kallis 128* Vs Holland

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Boucher 75* Vs Holland

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Niall O' Brien 72 Vs Pakistan

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Jeremy Bray 115* Vs Zimbabwe

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Ricky Ponting 113 Vs Scotland

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Voted Bray because as good as O'Briens innings was I walked away from that game thinking about Botha's bowling.

jammay123

State 12th Man
ponting, kallis and bouchers was against holland and the jocks was good but expected and without these knocks sa and aus would have won anyway. brays was good but was against probably the worst zimbabwe side ever. but obriens was hard fought vital and was againstr very good players and best of all it effectivly knocked out pakistan

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'd say anyone who batted today after learning the news achieved far more than anyone in the tournament before today.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
considering NZ were 19/3 and also the pressure of the match, Styris' innings must be right up there so far.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Voted O'Brien, but if Styris had been in the poll it would have been a harder decision.

Fiery

Banned
Call me :eye: or even :1eye: but Styris's innings was far more worthy of a nomination than Kallis, Boucher and Ponting's genuine-minnow bashing.

Fiery

Banned
I'd say anyone who batted today after learning the news achieved far more than anyone in the tournament before today.
You've been totally melodramatic about the whole thing tbh Richard. We all know it's terribly sad news of course but you've gone a bit overboard at times having read your posts today.

Last edited:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
You've been totally melodramatic about the whole thing tbh Richard. We all know it's terribly sad news of course but you've gone a bit overboard at times having read your posts today.
How insensitive do you want to be? You have no idea how it affects any one person, for all you know, Richard might be Bob Woolmer's son.