• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A CW award first - pick the Greigy

Who deserves the Greigy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
OK guys, there's 2 outstanding candidates for this week's Greigy, so this week I'm going to let you the members vote for who gets this prestigious award.

The first candidate is Turbinator for this little gem:

LOL at the amount of people on CW saying Bangladesh will beat India 8-) . Honestly, let's face it, as much as we all want an upset to happen, Bangladesh is not beating India anytime soon. This Indian team, tbh, is a very strong unit atm one can feel.

Bangladesh won't beat India, face it!!!

Can't wait to honestly shut you all up after Saturday. :p
The second candidate is Richard, who summed up Ireland's chances of beating Pakistan as:

Well rest assured there's approximately zero chance of that.
I'm sure we're all resting assured today after being shut up!

Get your votes in quickly as it will close in about 24 hours or so.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well given that Pakistan losing to an amateur side who aren't even as good as a single First-Class county ranks as a far bigger upside-down-turn, I shall see it as a great injustice if I'm denied the Greigy.

Mind, I should seal it after saying that India could hit Bangladesh for 450. Let's just hope Sri Lanka might manage that.

Rest assured, though, anyone voting for me automatically rules themselves out of the Sir Geoffrey for life. :p

adharcric

International Coach
Even the eternal optimist of eternal optimists (that's me, btw) was nervous about this match. As sad as it was to see India go down, watching Turbs get bitchslapped was amusing.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Richard of course, not only did he go both matches, it hits at one of his more annoying credos:cool:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
A Greigy would be an honour, TBH - I'm no longer eligable for the two awards I'd be most keen on were I not handing them out.

pasag

RTDAS
Neither deserve it, this beauty does:

I just don't think the minnow thing is working at all, please don't tell me any dutch cricketer actually improved after the pasting meted out by us yesterday..

Perhaps young Kervezee might have gained a bit of confidence, but if he ever makes anything of his cricket, It'll only be in England colours.. I fail to see how 200+ run pastings improve anyone as a cricketer.. Please come on and prove me very wrong

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Rich, both of them.

Turb did make an absolute fool out of himself though, and I bloody warned him too.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tragic, two of the best ones I've ever seen in the same week. Both deserve to win.

Evermind

International Debutant
Definitely Turbinator for his "DuDE wATch iT!11!!! ThE gaMe iSN't oVEr YeT!1!" after India's innings, still expecting they'd win.

:)