• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"Saddest moment of my cricketing life" - Sachin

dass

Banned
I was getting my diapers changed.

Nah just kidding, was fixing my tricycle. I think my dad was watching it, however.
lol didn't realise you were that young, anyways yeah that was one of most strangest games i have seen, get a copy of it from somewhere, but beleive me it was a heartbreaker for indians fan, almost all the indian cricketers were crying in the stadium that day. No wonder i remember it so clearly.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
lol didn't realise you were that young, anyways yeah that was one of most strangest games i have seen, get a copy of it from somewhere, but beleive me it was a heartbreaker for indians fan, almost all the indian cricketers were crying in the stadium that day. No wonder i remember it so clearly.
Hmm I can imagine...

Wonder what Sachin ranks today as...?

adharcric

International Coach
Today doesn't compare to the SA collapse (Jo'burg?) or the Mumbai debacle (Udal ...). In fact, it wouldn't really make India's all-time crap list. Says a lot about our team. ;)

haroon510

International 12th Man
i just saw the scorecard. it is surprising that Srinath only bowled seven overs. he got three wickets for 34 and he wasn't used for more overs again.
Kumble was hit for 51 runs in 10 overs and he was used more than Srinath.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Then to see the same 100 000 rioting 6 hours later...
I was at that game. A bit sad the way it turned out in the end. Always, it is a bit of misrepresenting, if even in jest, to say the whole crowd rioted. It is usually just a few people who create trouble and give every one a bad name.

Last edited: