• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Manjural Islam dies in road accident

Fiery

Banned
I've got an autographed picture of Ben Hollioake. Wasn't a great cricketer, but he was certainly a great guy.
He was good enough to play for England so not sure that comment is necessary.

Sad news alright. Nice to hear the Bangladeshi guys dedicate their win to him today

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not untrue IMO. He was a bit overrated as a cricketer I always said, but he was one of the nicest lads you'll ever meet by all consensus which is what made it such a tragedy.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And most players who play for most teams aren't great cricketers. Not sure how my comment was anything but a compliment to the man. Stop picking holes in something with no malice intended.

jammay123

State 12th Man
i think that after his death and and woolmers this is a sad weekend for cricket.which coencides with possibly the most exiting and unpredictible day in wc cricket

Fiery

Banned
And most players who play for most teams aren't great cricketers. Not sure how my comment was anything but a compliment to the man. Stop picking holes in something with no malice intended.
No biggie. Just thought it was a bit of a back-handed compliment that's all.

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

i think that after his death and and woolmers this is a sad weekend for cricket.which coencides with possibly the most exiting and unpredictible day in wc cricket
They say, when death blows, it comes in three. First Manjarul and now Bob :(.

May both their faithfully departed soul rest in peace :cry:.....

LA ICE-E

State Captain
its sad that this younster died...i didn't really know much about him but he looked to be a future XhI player for bangladesh from what i see....his mom's dream was for him to play at the wc...RIP its sad...too many deaths surround this world cup