• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The thread of international goodwill and fellowship

ss gets more angry by the day...

I thought you said you did enjoy and would be watching the Cup just yesterday or the day before...?
silentstriker has said many times before that he enjoys & supports his team when they play ODIs but not as much as during tests.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I watch ODI's because I'm an addict and there is nothing better on. But I don't give a flying **** if we win or not - I am focusing on the series with England in the summer much more than ODIs.

If we win the WC, will I be happy? Sure, I know the players want it and it would be nice if Sachin can win one but that's about it. I was much more excited when we won the series in WI and won a test in SA (much much more). I'd personally have a Test series win or draw in England any day of the week, and its not even close in terms of a comparison.

Matt79

Global Moderator
I believe you that you take test cricket much more seriously, but I reckon there's a part of you, hidden deep maybe, that secretly enjoys ODIs a great deal. :p

Swervy

International Captain
I believe you that you take test cricket much more seriously, but I reckon there's a part of you, hidden deep maybe, that secretly enjoys ODIs a great deal. :p
hahaha....we will see what SS's attitude is IF India do win the whole lot this World Cup

luffy

International Captain
I'd love to go to a match in India, just too see how fanatic the fans really are.