• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twenty20 event in Canada...eh!....Pak, WI, Can, SL

FRAZ

International Captain
Yup, sleeping in the car sounds good.
But my own room is available for ya
+ I have all the rooms empty cuz I am the only one living in my whole wide home ! + seriously not just having a web jolt and my home is available any time !!!!!!!!!!

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
But my own room is available for ya
+ I have all the rooms empty cuz I am the only one living in my whole wide home ! + seriously not just having a web jolt and my home is available any time !!!!!!!!!!
Didn't you live with your family? Or am I thinking of someone else?

FRAZ

International Captain
Didn't you live with your family? Or am I thinking of someone else?
Nope my family is in Lahore and their life style is such that they hate any other life style any where in the world and they are too social and a little while ago I packed my guitar and Enid Blyton's Novels and I moved outta my home . And here I am in GTA and have a tiny miny business plus am specializing in one goofy field of education . And have nooooooooooo one near me !!!!!!!!

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Nope my family is in Lahore and their life style is such that they hate any other life style any where in the world and they are too social and a little while ago I packed my guitar and Enid Blyton's Novels and I moved outta my home . And here I am in GTA and have a tiny miny business plus am specializing in one goofy field of education . And have nooooooooooo one near me !!!!!!!!
Yeah I'm on the edge of packing things up myself and moving out. Anyway, I'll keep your and Turb's MSN handy if your serious about putting me up for a night or two. BTW, what's GTA?

FRAZ

International Captain
Yeah I'm on the edge of packing things up myself and moving out. Anyway, I'll keep your and Turb's MSN handy if your serious about putting me up for a night or two. BTW, what's GTA?
Greater Toronto Area . I live a lil north of Toronto near the Paramount wonderland !

Nishant

International 12th Man
A 20/20 tournament sound s great b4 a world cup on it as well!

Why cant india play one! :@

Anyway, i was thinking abt going on holiday to canada...and will probably stop by in toronto as well.....might go watch a game...never know!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Yea, like Fraz I live in the GTA as well, it's just a group of suburbs in Toronto. Except my suburb is better than the one Fraz lives in :p.

A 20/20 tournament sound s great b4 a world cup on it as well!

Why cant india play one! :@

Anyway, i was thinking abt going on holiday to canada...and will probably stop by in toronto as well.....might go watch a game...never know!
Yeah I know, would've been great if India were playing... Oh well. I am sure they'll tour Canada again sometime in the future.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Yea, like Fraz I live in the GTA as well, it's just a group of suburbs in Toronto. Except my suburb is better than the one Fraz lives in :p.
Maybe we can all go together!

On a serious note Turbs, I don't think your parents would like for you to invite a complete stranger into your home, much less let him sleep in the basement. :p

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Maybe we can all go together!

On a serious note Turbs, I don't think your parents would like for you to invite a complete stranger into your home, much less let him sleep in the basement. :p
Haha yeah I doubt it. Sorry bro... :(. But I am pretty sure Fraz will have no problem if you drop by, especially cuz' he's living alone.

But then again, if you decide to bring your Avalon, we could work something out.........................

...................................Like you giving me a ride to one of the games :p.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I told you, you can sleep in my room
Is this what we'd call reverse grooming? :ph34r:

Stunned tbh.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
I think its great that they are involving the country they are playing in unlike australia and india who are going to play in ireland but wont include them >: (