• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PCB bans English !!!

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good that you said that you have seen him and I can only assume that you have not heard him. Because anyone who has heard Inzy speak in English, can't use the word 'Highly Competent' for his command over the English language.
In the aftermath of the last WC game, he was perfectly fluent

Evermind

International Debutant
"I am says to him....ehhhh....why you change the ball.....and.....he says this ball is tampering....and....ehhhh....I'm says.....show me.....first he's not showing me the ball.....he's not.....you seen the referee .....referee room.....but no....its my rights to see the ball.....right.....then.....he showed me the ball......but this ball is doing nothing....is...is ok.....is not (incomprehensible)...is why you change the ball.....but he says to me is my decision....."

A brief transcript of Inzy's post-ball-tampering-allegation interview.

In light of this, I fully support PCB's decision to ban English so that at least we can find out WTF actually happened in the match.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Last edited: