• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Web droadcasting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oboman

Cricket Spectator
Hi there, I live in denmark and unfortunatly the cricket is not shown on the tv. I got a digital selector and will be able to watch it on ARY pakistan. This only shows the pakistani games and I being a South African am rather dissapointed... :dry:

Is there anyone that know where I could find it on web broadcast8-)

Last edited:

Oboman

Cricket Spectator
Net broadcast

I am not looking to get it free. Willow is rather $£$£$£ though... Is there anything else. The free web TV is rubbish anyway:ph34r:

Steulen

International Regular
As a Dutchman, I cannot take a Sky Sports subscription legally.
ARY will broadcast the Pakistan games live and not much else.
I am more than willing to splash the cash for Willow.tv, as I have done many times before, but apparently this time they are not allowed to offer the streams to continental Europe.
It also appears that what Kweek posted is not a legal link.

In conclusion, there is no legal way for me to watch the live WC matches of my choice. This is where I stop caring completely about what's legal and what's not.

Adharcric, check your mailbox ;)

James

Cricket Web Owner
How many times do us mods have to say. Don't conduct illegal activites over the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.