• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What team do you play for?

readie

State Regular
Nulla Cricket Club

We play in the Macleay Valley Cricket Association in New South Wales, Australia.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wenty Waratahs Cricket Club - WWCC

Parramatta District Cricket Association in Sydney

Josh

International Regular
Rosanna CC

looking to move to

Preston Bullants CC
or
Holy Trinity CC

next season.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
retired but did play for

randwick cricket club and (Grade)

south sydney district cricket club (shires)

open365

International Vice-Captain
Whitefield is a scummy cricket club man, i suggest moving to a part of Liverpool that doesn't suck.

I play for the mighty Liverpool CC, host of such famous players as the legendary Indian opender SS Das and Francois Du Pleisis of the Titans or the Dolphins or the Sharks, can never remember which.

jonny1408

School Boy/Girl Captain
Birstwith cricket club. Village in the north of england (yorkshire) i play for our u15s and we won the league last year and the play-off between the other league thanks to a brilliant 35* (cos u hav to retire on 35) from me, tense and tight game actually they needed four of the last ball and only managed two!

Stefano

School Boy/Girl Captain
Till June I will study at the University of Wales, Bangor. I wanted to learn how to play cricket, so I have joined the University Cricket team.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Whitefield is a scummy cricket club man, i suggest moving to a part of Liverpool that doesn't suck.

I play for the mighty Liverpool CC, host of such famous players as the legendary Indian opender SS Das and Francois Du Pleisis of the Titans or the Dolphins or the Sharks, can never remember which.
Pull the other one mate :p

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Till June I will study at the University of Wales, Bangor. I wanted to learn how to play cricket, so I have joined the University Cricket team.
Hey, you'll have seen me around at net practice in an Australia ODI shirt most likely and if you're the guy i think you are, don't you also do the Fascism in Italy and Germany module?