• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2006/07 Weet-Bix Cricket Cards. Need Trade

tim93au

Cricket Spectator
This is my first post on the forum. I used to use world/a/team but i changed because they were to strict and 2000 members only! SO hello everyone.:)

I am a collector of cricket cards. And for the set of six put out this season by Weet-Bix I have got every card and plenty of spares but no card number 4!, Matt Hayden. If anyone else also has problems getting the whole set maybe we could trade, if you live in Australia. PrivMess me if you can help me. I don't really wont to spend 10 bucks and then the postage on ebay!:wacko:

Heres a picture of the Ricky Ponting card from the set if your unsure of what set im talking about. But remember its #4 Matt Hayden i want in good condition.