• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan and SA cricketers in fire scare - Afridi proves his IQ is low even off field

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Haha, Afridi is a tool.
This world cup seems to have a lot of bad things happening, plane crashes, fires, bomb scares........

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, I thought that was pretty funny. Also liked the photo of Inzy looking half-asleep in a t-shirt that said "EAT. SLEEP. GYM."

edit: Ahh, just noticed it's the photo in that link.

Nishant

International 12th Man
:laugh:

afridi is an idiot! Or maybe he just thought it was a figure of his imagination! He's lucky the guard came back....should have just left him there! 8-)

FRAZ

International Captain
Honestly speaking I have done some thing like Afridi's act before . Who the hell wants to leave the bed some times?
It just happens you know !

pup11

International Coach
Afridi is so dumb and he proved it this time around too, but lolz at Inzy why on earth was he wearing such a stupid t-shirt it was so funny to see him wearing such a t-shirt.

deeps

International 12th Man
umm he obviously didnt know it was a fire.

If someone knocked on your hotel room and said "leave the room now" at 6am in the morning, would you leave?

"leave the room now there is a fire" and i'm up.. "leave the room now" and i just think its some idiot doing a prank

Fiery

Banned
umm he obviously didnt know it was a fire.

If someone knocked on your hotel room and said "leave the room now" at 6am in the morning, would you leave?

"leave the room now there is a fire" and i'm up.. "leave the room now" and i just think its some idiot doing a prank
haha, good call, you would think if there was a fire it would be, "fire!!!!!!!, fire!!!!!!!. I'm sure if that was the case Shahid would have sat bolt upright and got his ass out of bed.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Shahid Afridi = pratt, we know that much. No news there.

(NOTE: pratt, NOT Pratt)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Afridi would have just taken on the fire himself.

Afridi reminds me of a dickhead Joe Swanson who can walk.

pup11

International Coach
On a serious note i hope no further accidents take place during the WC, its not been the ideal start to the biggest tournament in cricket.

deeps

International 12th Man
haha, good call, you would think if there was a fire it would be, "fire!!!!!!!, fire!!!!!!!. I'm sure if that was the case Shahid would have sat bolt upright and got his ass out of bed.
exactly, if there's a fire, you don't just go 'get out of the room'

that's kinda stupid, you scream 'fire'.

Being international cricketers i'd imagine these guys get a lot of idiots playing pranks and other stupid things to piss these guys off.

pasag

RTDAS
On a serious note i hope no further accidents take place during the WC, its not been the ideal start to the biggest tournament in cricket.
It wasn't an accident, reportedly a worker set off a tear gas canister in a dispute with his employers at the hotel, but I'm not sure of the exact details (or even if this is true).