• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan and SA cricketers in fire scare - Afridi proves his IQ is low even off field

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
What you on about? Im defending Afridi. You all can have a crack at the pakistanis and i cant defend them?
Defending Afridi is not the same as abusing England, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand and the West Indies.

And don't even think about pretending you don't know what I'm on about.

MiRPuRi ExPreSS

Cricket Spectator
Its called a counter attack. I know if i attack South Africa while defending a Pakistani, then all you who hate Pakistan take offence, like you just did

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Its called a counter attack. I know if i attack South Africa while defending a Pakistani, then all you who hate Pakistan take offence, like you just did
And you're doing it again. Official warning. And learn to tell the difference between individuals and countries.