• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand vs India Tests & ODIs

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Strangely enough, these results may mean I put a small wager on India each way (if the odds move out to what they should be)

Other than that, I find it hard to see past Australia - the previous poll on the front page was severely flawed...

Currently Eurobet's odds make NZ (12-1), WI (20-1) and Eng (20-1) the best bets each way.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
Strangely enough, these results may mean I put a small wager on India each way (if the odds move out to what they should be)

Other than that, I find it hard to see past Australia - the previous poll on the front page was severely flawed...

Currently Eurobet's odds make NZ (12-1), WI (20-1) and Eng (20-1) the best bets each way.
So your gonna bet on India loosing and also India winning so you end up with basically the same ammount of money as you started with??? Your Mad sir...:rolleyes:

V Reddy

International Debutant
Rik said:
So your gonna bet on India loosing and also India winning so you end up with basically the same ammount of money as you started with??? Your Mad sir...:rolleyes:
:lol: :lol:

Its called involving in betting for the sake of it.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Rik said:
No, I said they may be worth an each way punt, but looking at the odds, the other 3 are better bets IMO

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
James said:
I now stand corrected - got the teams mixed up didn't I :lol:
Well we all have these moments! I predicted 7-0 to NZ and after 4-0 I was wishing I had put a wager on it...but I'm not a betting person.

warrioryohannan

U19 Cricketer
Rik said:
Thanks for clearing that up Neil. I think a few people need to either explain themselves or just keep quiet...

*cough*warrioryohannan*cough*
Huh?? I never predicted an Indian win so what are you babbling at? and was i wrong to say that Kiwi fans were predicting an Indian win while English fans were gleefully wishing for India to lose??

BTW, i do predict an Indian win over England in WC, for me it will be the match that will count the most (not even the Indo-Pak match can come near it)

I just hope that Harmison plays in that match:lol: :lol: :lol:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
warrioryohannan said:
Huh?? I never predicted an Indian win so what are you babbling at? and was i wrong to say that Kiwi fans were predicting an Indian win while English fans were gleefully wishing for India to lose??
We were predicting the score as we thought it would end up - there was no-one "gleefully wishing for India to lose" as you put it.

warrioryohannan said:

I just hope that Harmison plays in that match:lol: :lol: :lol:
Not a hope when Flintoff and White are back in the squad.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
We were predicting the score as we thought it would end up - there was no-one "gleefully wishing for India to lose" as you put it.
No...I think I was :baddevil: :baddevil: :baddevil:

Just kidding ;)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
To get round to Women's U19:

1) Are Western Australia the worst team on the planet?
2) I've found the female Steve Harmison.

England 271-3 (50 overs)
Western Australia 49 (15.2 overs)

Isa Guha 8-2-13-8 (9 wides!)

Guha then bowled 9.3-0-34-0 vs Australia with 11 wides.

To compete with WA U19 Ladies there is Kenya U19, who made a wonderful 50 chasing 481 in the U19 World Cup against Australia.

Bazza

International 12th Man
Harmison can bowl as many wides as he wants if he could return 8-13. Unfortunately 0-34 with 11 wides looks more like it. And that's 3 overs.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bazzaroodoo said:
Harmison can bowl as many wides as he wants if he could return 8-13. Unfortunately 0-34 with 11 wides looks more like it. And that's 3 overs.
I think that Harmison still has something to offer England but not quite yet. For some reason he's just not getting it right and he has talent. Perhaps he needs to play a bit more Test cricket.

Still, it's amazing that any bowler of near international quality can bowl 10+ wides on such a consistant basis. I guess they keep him in the team fo his consistancy.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
anilramavarma said:
Wow! India is going to be supported even by Englishmen when they play England in the WC. Impressive!!:P :P
Indeed they will...but it is only skin deep ;)