• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Half a million

Swervy

International Captain
nothing majorly important but still a milestone, which could well be reached in the next few hours...... only 65 posts from half a million in CC.

Swervy

International Captain
Wouldn't it be dire if the 500,000th post was absolutely pointless like this one?
it would indeed.

I reckon the person who take resposibility for making that 500,000th post has to make it a good one, something profound and though provoking, one that sparks the mother of all debates.

The chances are that it won't be like that at all

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I reckon the person who take resposibility for making that 500,000th post has to make it a good one, something profound and though provoking, one that sparks the mother of all debates.
Y'all better be careful to let me make it, then.

cover drive man

International Captain
O.k I'll delete I just thing it's fair that a fella with over 20000 posts deserver's the 500000 thousandth CW CC post.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hardly unlucky, just sums-up the absurdity of such a thing being such a celebrated event that the one to "celebrate" was Rodgie... :ph34r:

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
That wouldn't work. While you're trying to craft your profound, poetic post for the ages, some git will come in and go "Yaaaaaaahhhh! 500,000! I rock!"

And then you bang your head on the desk a few times...