• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Part of your Body will you give up for the World Cup?

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
Oram would give up his finger, what is the most valuable body organ or part you can give for a chance to play in the world cup?

open365

International Vice-Captain
I'd give up my right arm but i have a feeling it could affect negatively on my bowling.

DCC_legend

International Regular
possibly a finger or a toe. But if it was a finger it would have to be on my non bowling hand.

If i was sure that i could play in the next world cup, i mite just say i can wait.

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
i dont think i would cut any of my body part for a world cup as i know i m not world cup material. i might shave my head or any other body part

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
I play a guitar otherwise i would have given up my pinky....

and i was thinking at the age 23 i have a decent chance of playing FC cricket, so may be i need all my body parts working to get there

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
but i can see where oram is coming from...ME i cant make a difference, i ll probably shut my eyes and leave the stumps open if i see Akhtar running in....but if i thought that i might actually win the world cup or my team can win it if i had palyed may be i would cut my..no no no....i still wont

adharcric

International Coach
As much as I love cricket, there's a lot more to life than cricket. I'd shave my head at most - not for a chance to play but for India winning the cup.

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
As much as I love cricket, there's a lot more to life than cricket. I'd shave my head at most - not for a chance to play but for India winning the cup.
I dont think shaving anything would do....for India to win it you might have to chop something off:laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nout, frankly. Even if I was good enough.

Obviously, I don't know how I'd feel if I'd been building-up to such an event for 4 years and more and was then faced with the prospect of missing it...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'd give up the zit I currently have on my chin.

It's a sacrifice, god knows, but I'll just have to learn how to live without it.