• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Part of your Body will you give up for the World Cup?

C_C

International Captain
Isn't it amazing that you made the decision just after swearing at me !!!
Lighten up. I called you an idiot because your comment reflected that you made a fundamentally flawed assumption about me.
The end.

Dravid

International Captain
One of my fingers. I'm just saying this right now. If i was to really get my fingered cut off, I would back out

pasag

RTDAS
In all seriousness, I'd give a couple of toes for a lengthy (10+ years) international career.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Just reading through that thread - Richard's response when Camel makes an aspersion regarding his level of comfort with his ***uality has to go down as one of the greatest straight bats ever offered at CW.

"Quite, thanks.
Not, of course, that there is anything wrong with not being so."

:laugh:

Matt79

Global Moderator
I'd give up my love handles and beer gut to have the Aussies win the WC... I'm selfless like that...