• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the MVP in ODI cricket today?

Who is the Best ODI player in the world today

• R Ponting

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • S Polluck

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • M Hussey

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • S Bond

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • M Murlitharan

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • M S Dhoni

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Others

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Saj Mahmood.

Lots of players that have been mentioned so far are valuable to just one team - but Mahmood is valuable to every team except England!

FRAZ

International Captain
So MVP = Most Valuable Passenger?
He plays cricket well !
Many negative sentences can be created upon witnessing this sentence of mine but anyways that's what I think cuz he does make a true difference in the Pak attack!

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He plays cricket well !
Many negative sentences can be created upon witnessing this sentence of mine but anyways that's what I think cuz he does make a true difference in the Pak attack!
Can play well but his appearances are too spasmodic for him to be considered MVP

FRAZ

International Captain
Can play well but his appearances are too spasmodic for him to be considered MVP
Doesn't matter what is the duration of his spasmodic appearances but the results of his appearances are well and truly breath taking !!!