• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bowling of the Week 19th-25th February

What was the Best Bowling Performance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Here we go, pick what you think was the best bowling performance.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
To be honest, Franklin and Bracken outbowled Tait in that game, and Johnson was pretty poor until the very end of his spell.

Perm

To be honest, Franklin and Bracken outbowled Tait in that game, and Johnson was pretty poor until the very end of his spell.
I agree there but I can't justify someone who took less wickets over a guy who took more. Doesn't seem right considering if you take 7/100 that is your BB figures rather than 6/10.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah, but best bowling is obviously not the best indicator of what really was a better bowling spell.

Franklin was better IMO.

Perm

Yeah, but best bowling is obviously not the best indicator of what really was a better bowling spell.

Franklin was better IMO.
I know, but a person's career BB doesn't always indicate that either

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
I saw the 2 Aussies and dont think anyone of their performances is "bowler of the week" material. And i didnt see the others so NO VOTE for me

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Shocking that a bloke who went for 8.1 runs an over for the full ten is there. Did Mick Lewis get nominated when he got hit for 112? :)

pasag

RTDAS
Calm before the storm this. Only one match played last week whereas come the middle of next month, all hell will break loose.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
In a week where most of the bowlers will not be telling their grandchildren about their performances, it has to be Rafique.