• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Innings of the Week 19th-25th

Innings of the Week

• Matty Hayden 181* vs New Zealand

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Craig McMillan 117 vs Australia

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Brendon McCullum 86* vs Australia

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Shariar Nafees 104* vs Bermuda

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Just your four options this week dudes, and I know its going to come down to just two, but take your pick anyway

I apologize, I have not made it public.

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well it's patently Shaz Nafeez Az... Bangladeshi players never get the credit they deserve, after all...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I was being kinda jokey...

I'm not 100% a fan of these CW-innings-of-the-week thingies... what about when there's no international cricket? Does that mean a club player can win the award?

FRAZ

International Captain
The comparison of Hayden's inning to Mcmillan is just like comparing the career stats of Sachin to I******-Ul-*** .. So guess whom I have voted for !!!!!

open365

International Vice-Captain
The comparison of Hayden's inning to Mcmillan is just like comparing the career stats of Sachin to I******-Ul-*** .. So guess whom I have voted for !!!!!
Um, i'm guessing the swear filter doesn't block out Haq, so why did you out of interest?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
FRAZ, here's one for you... :p

Visit the WC Avatar Challenge and put down "If Pakistan make the WC semis I'll have I*** in my avatar for a week" or summat!

FRAZ

International Captain
FRAZ, here's one for you... :p

Visit the WC Avatar Challenge and put down "If Pakistan make the WC semis I'll have I*** in my avatar for a week" or summat!
Ok I'll do that . I hope there is no technical or difficult issue ! I am up for it . Pakistan makes semis then call me Fraz I*** Waraich (for one week) . And yes I am standing up for the challenege !

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In my opinion McCullum's 86 was better than McMillan's innings, but neither were as good as Hayden's.

Didn't see the other innings so can't comment on that one.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
I voted for McCullum. Didnt score as many runs as Hayden or McMillan (in fact, not even half of Haydens runs). But in terms of the value of the innings definitely McCullum for me