• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum Demographics MK II

How old are you?

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
What amazed me was how many of us joined when we were 17-18 and are now 21-22!

Those number the likes of Andre, Rich2001, Neil Pickup, Mr Mxzyptlk, PY, Cloete, Mr. Ponting, nibblet, Langeveldt, ash chaulk, masterblaster, vishnureddy (V Reddy), age_master, lord_of_darkness, Kimbo, Eclipse, chris.hinton, Slats4ever, Prince EWS, AUST_HiTMaN, Craig, Richard (at Craig's suggestion), iamdavid, Linda, amits, deeps, twctopcat, a massive zebra, Arjun, Anna, DJellett, steds, Jono, tooextracool, Beleg, Samuel_Vimes, Tom Halsey, thierry henry, sledger, kenway\kendall\Pothas, LongHopCassidy, Waughney... and so on.

And there have been many, many more who've joined since at a similar age and will be at a similar stage in 4 years' time.

EDIT: oh, yeah... 21 at the time of this post. Doesn't seem like yesterday I was a 19-year-old with not a care in The World... :no:

Last edited:

Swervy

International Captain
What amazed me was how many of us joined when we were 17-18 and are now 21-22!

Those number the likes of Andre, Rich2001, Neil Pickup, Mr Mxzyptlk, PY, Cloete, Mr. Ponting, nibblet, Langeveldt, ash chaulk, masterblaster, vishnureddy (V Reddy), age_master, lord_of_darkness, Kimbo, Eclipse, chris.hinton, Slats4ever, Prince EWS, AUST_HiTMaN, Craig, Richard (at Craig's suggestion), iamdavid, Linda, amits, deeps, twctopcat, a massive zebra, Arjun, Anna, DJellett, steds, Jono, tooextracool, Beleg, Samuel_Vimes, Tom Halsey, thierry henry, sledger, kenway\kendall\Pothas, LongHopCassidy, Waughney... and so on.

And there have been many, many more who've joined since at a similar age and will be at a similar stage in 4 years' time.

EDIT: oh, yeah... 21 at the time of this post. Doesn't seem like yesterday I was a 19-year-old with not a care in The World... :no:
jeez, I was 29 when I registered on here (after making the controversial move from cricketgames.com), really does seem like yesterday....and even worse I will be 35 in July:surprise: :scared:

Where does life go???

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Packed-in those fags yet? :ph34r:

Goes slower that way. :sleep:

And as I remember you posted virtually nothing for around the first 2-and-a-half years of your stay...