• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum Demographics MK II

How old are you?

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:huh:

Sorry, you've lost me. Are you calling Neil C_C or are you making a comment about C_C apropos of absolutely nothing?
C_C observes Pickup to be the paternal character of the forum.

Not exactly a difficult assessment, I know...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Anyway, going to celebrate five years on Cricket Web in a couple of weeks - joined age 16 with a load of brain-cell-free opinions on cricket. Now, age 21, I'm much better.

Fulton for England.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well you at least weren't the only one. And, indeed, he'd already have played had they not changed their minds on dropping bad-boy Butcher at the last minute.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
37 - and scarily, based on the poll results, the 2nd oldest forum user on CW. Is this a Peter Pan thing on my part?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
37 - and scarily, based on the poll results, the oldest forum user on CW. Is this a Peter Pan thing on my part?
SJS... luckyeddie (apparently he is still around if no longer posting)... wpdavid... Sanz is 39 IIRR... Fiery and archie mac are the same sort of age as you... but yeah, you guys are in pretty small minority.

Not sure how old THE Sean is...

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thanks, don't feel so bad now.

The drama isn't being 37, it's waking up on a Sunday after playing Saturday and feeling like I'm 67!!!!

FRAZ

International Captain
SJS... luckyeddie (apparently he is still around if no longer posting)... wpdavid... Sanz is 39 IIRR... Fiery and archie mac are the same sort of age as you... but yeah, you guys are in pretty small minority.

Not sure how old THE Sean is...
I think Sanz is still in my category . My category is quite long as far as years are concerned and basicaly I was supposed to be in the middle of the polls cuz there should have been an option saying 25-30 . I come in the bottom half so feeling a little old now !!!!!