• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum Demographics MK II

How old are you?

• Total voters

biased indian

International Coach
biased indian, BoyBrumby, C_C, Evermind, four_or_six, FRAZ, Fusion, Goughy, imagine, James, JBH001, jot1, Mahindinho, Matt79, Sanz, Steulen, Swervy, Voltman

Best Group u can get in here who else will come into this :)

Steulen

International Regular
biased indian, BoyBrumby, C_C, Evermind, four_or_six, FRAZ, Fusion, Goughy, imagine, James, JBH001, jot1, Mahindinho, Matt79, Sanz, Steulen, Swervy, Voltman

Best Group u can get in here who else will come into this :)
Too bad I'll be forced to leave it come April 4...

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Same here.

Thought you were older than me Craigos

June 14 here anyway. Seems we have a few June birthdays. Mind you, there are like 10000 members so I suppose it's inevitable. Still, me, Craigos, Barney, all the best members seem to have been born in June!!! :p
Add me to the June list :cool: 24th

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Given that this was done 18 months ago and people get older and members come and go, isnt it time for Mark III?

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
25-35. Feel old tbh.

**** you ******** make me feel ******* old

Is there an age limit? If so the ******** profanities are so you ***** can ******* ban me and I am not ******* forced to ******** resign