• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum Demographics

What classification do you fall under?

• Total voters

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Not sure we can actually move people from group to group actually. Zac or James might be able to though.....

Why is CDM under 'Other'?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Some bloody annoying buggers have voted for the wrong option. Slightly irritating in a survey where we're actually trying for something vaguely interesting.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I'm lucky to be one of those 7.4% of South Africans to have internet access.
I imagine thats gone up a fair bit since that post was made.. I think the internet is still fairly unfashionable in SA.. After all, I read somewhere that is has the most cellphones per head out of anywhere in the world? Probably because they keep getting stolen :laugh:

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
It's an easy guess, but I'm an Indian living in India, who's never left the country- possibly one of the forum members who's travelled the least.

masterblaster

International Captain
If only I had a little money and a lot of links in high places...

p.s. Have you lived all your life in Australia or just settled to study, or after college?
I was born in India, but moved to Australia when I was 5. So I've lived in Australia for around 18 years.