• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum Demographics

What classification do you fall under?

• Total voters

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Anglo-American living in South Africa.

Like PF, Id be interested how my kids would answer a question like this as they are mixed race, with parents born in the UK and the US and they themselves were born in SA. I suppose 'other' would be the obvious answer.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Im a white guy living in South Africa..

I drive around on multi lane highways past skyscrapers, leafy suburbs full of swimming pools and BMW's with tinted windows, and mile upon mile of shacks without running water or electricity..

I'll leave it up to you to decide whether I live in the first or third world, because I don't have a clue..

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm mixed with about 7 different races and I live in England (my real home is in Trinidad though).

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!

I drive around on multi lane highways past skyscrapers, leafy suburbs full of swimming pools and BMW's with tinted windows, and mile upon mile of shacks without running water or electricity..

I'll leave it up to you to decide whether I live in the first or third world, because I don't have a clue..
Top post.

FRAZ

International Captain

hehe !! Some what the story of Pakistan and India !!!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Ahh...

Any plans on going back there any time soon? I seem to recall Bulgaria or something was your next destination...? :unsure:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Ahh...

Any plans on going back there any time soon? I seem to recall Bulgaria or something was your next destination...? :unsure:
Bulgaria next in Aug. Our house is still back there in San Fran (just outside really) and California is our home for tax and voting purposes.

We will spend a month back in California before heading out to Bulgaria.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain

The problems of colonialism in the modern age.

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Technically, somewhere between half- and 3/4-Sri Lankan, with the rest Malaysian. Depends on how far up the tree you draw the line.

Either way, I'm English born and bred...and failing the Tebbitt test by some margin.

adharcric

International Coach
Bulgaria next in Aug. Our house is still back there in San Fran (just outside really) and California is our home for tax and voting purposes.

We will spend a month back in California before heading out to Bulgaria.
Hmm, where did you live in the Bay Area?