• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kumar Sangakkara

FRAZ

International Captain
holy man !
As Sanz said some thing about viruses .. Jeez there is a world cup forum there and making so many threads is getting more and more annoying .. Keep the cricketing levels to minimum guys . So so so annoying .. Jeez

ColdSnow

School Boy/Girl Captain
holy man !
As Sanz said some thing about viruses .. Jeez there is a world cup forum there and making so many threads is getting more and more annoying .. Keep the cricketing levels to minimum guys . So so so annoying .. Jeez
what are you talking about? I dont understand.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kumar Sangakarra is a very intelligent and articulate cricket player, I have a huge amount of respect for him. Would make a very good commentator I feel.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well he is a lawyer, after all... seriously, he's one of the smartest-sounding cricketers I've ever heard.

Though I agree this would do well placed in the WC forum... and could have been posted in the Sri Lanka thread.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Despite his great talents I somehow will always remember Sangers for his classic sledge to Shaun Pollock during the last WC.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well he is a lawyer, after all... seriously, he's one of the smartest-sounding cricketers I've ever heard.

Though I agree this would do well placed in the WC forum... and could have been posted in the Sri Lanka thread.
Also very English sounding.

Despite his great talents I somehow will always remember Sangers for his classic sledge to Shaun Pollock during the last WC.
Remember watching the video clip and also wetting myself.

pasag

RTDAS
Yeah, he's awesome, might download that onto my ipod and listen during one of my lectures tomorrow.

Last edited:

ColdSnow

School Boy/Girl Captain
The reason I posted this is because I think Kumar's the most intelligent sounding cricket player I have ever heard speak.

Seems like an all round cool guy.

FRAZ

International Captain
We should think of an Intelligent XI.
Richard twyman
SJS
LE
NP
Jono
VOltman WK
Fusion (old is gold )
SP (SHort pitch stuff)
Rich (dibbly dobler)
Fraz (c) (Right Arm Fast)
Sanz (Mouthy bowler with decent and racist line and length)