• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Afridi 45 balls 100 at Kanpur in 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

itduzz

Banned
i want to remind u about Afridi's 45 balls 100, 2nd fastest 100 in ODIs It was one brutal innings against likes of Kumble . It was stupendous and simply superb innings and it showed the real class of Afridi .
wat do u feel?!!!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
As the world cup approacing...Attack of Indian and Pakistani viruses on vaious forums.... There was this Indian Idiot that started a thread about Tendulka'r inning with only one purpose and now this.

Way to go guys..looking forward to reading your threads...NOT.

FRAZ

International Captain
As the world cup approacing...Attack of Indian and Pakistani viruses on vaious forums.... There was this Indian Idiot that started a thread about Tendulka'r inning with only one purpose and now this.

Spot on !

adharcric

International Coach

Can you imagine the situation if India or Pakistan win the World Cup? :wacko:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Heh I love the bit where "it showed the real class of Afridi" - there are many things you can accuse Afridi of but having class isn't one of them.

deeps

International 12th Man
I remember this... I left uni about 5 mins before Pakistan were about to begin batting. When i got home, they were about 120 odd for 1... I couldn't understand what was going on, i thought i'd miscalculated the time ro something. But that's when i realised they were only in the 7th or 8th over or something small like that.

Was gutted i missed it!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Heh I love the bit where "it showed the real class of Afridi" - there are many things you can accuse Afridi of but having class isn't one of them.
Now that's a statement by person with lot of class. He may very well qualify as the Headmaster of the class Afridi belongs to.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
i want to remind u about Afridi's 45 balls 100, 2nd fastest 100 in ODIs It was one brutal innings against likes of Kumble . It was stupendous and simply superb innings and it showed the real class of Afridi .
wat do u feel?!!!
Is this what I think it is?

The return? Once again?

Status
Not open for further replies.