• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Males banned from watching the women world cup qualifiers in Pakistan

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Must have missed it (I usually miss these type of things), but why was SA banned?

Also why would JJB Lewis make references that only a long standing member would know? Just adversising that it is an old member and not even trying to hide the fact that it is a duplicate account.

pasag

RTDAS
There were a few incidents, also had something quite inflamitory in his sig, although I can't remember what it was atm. Check the end of this thread for the final straw.

Last edited:

RolledOver

U19 Debutant
Your attempt to disgrace punjabis here won't be successful as atleast 50% of your 100s of duplicate accounts get recognized by me at first read:) .

Sorry sir but i have only one account, your imagination is typical of a rabid person, were you recently bitten by a rabid dog? (if a dead dog was found near ur house, then its a proof that u are at risk of rabies).

But get treament fast or you will be seeing everything ten fold.

bagapath

International Captain
coming from the twin country of pakistan i can tell you with a fair understanding that if the authorities think it is difficult to protect women players when single men come to the stadiums to watch them play cricket then they dont deserve their jobs. police, law enforcers, army, administrators, security personnell, and pcb can resign en masse and run away. so should the media and academicians if they are going to let these people use such excuses for gender segregation. and if religion is given as the reason the mullahs too deserve a kick in their backs for misrepresenting islam.