• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biggest Comebacks in ODI's

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
but its not about defeat or victory, I am not hear to score points or W's in the win column
No, of course not. 8-) That's not what I mean and you know it perfectly well. No-one is here for that purpose.

But equally no-one likes to "lose" an argument (and if you deny that I suggest you take a look at a few posts where opinions differ - one between Liam and DB about Chanderpaul sticks in my mind), and IMO posting "yeah, whatever" is just a way to try and wriggle out of a corner.
you said Engalnd have been a disgrace at ODIs for 6 years, I said that was a bit unfair, you reel off a list of performances, with your opinions about their worth, I quickly looked at them, didnt make a big deal of a subject that isnt even the topic of the thread.

I think you are a bit harsh about Englands ODI performances over the last 6 years, I think there have been times when they have in fact looked like a very dangerous ODI outfit...your opinion differs..fair do's
The looked bit is the key. They've often looked like they were on the verge of something (to the unwary, IMO) but rarely has it lasted more than a game or two.