• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bowling of the Week 12th-18th Feb

Best Bowling Analysis From 12th-18th February/

• Zaheer Khan 5/42 (10) vs Sri Lanka

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Stolen the idea from Innings of the Week, thought that this would be good. Vote who you thought had the best bowling analysis of the week.

FRAZ

International Captain
Stolen the idea from Innings of the Week, thought that this would be good. Vote who you thought had the best bowling analysis of the week.
Perm I totally agree with you upon making of a fast bowling friendly thread . 20/20 , flat pitches , limitations of bouncers , and on top of that "some people" have let this beautiful art down with comparison to flat track bully-ism.
I voted Bond . An amazing bowler and currently he is third in my list after Shoaib Akhtar and Pollock ..

pasag

RTDAS
Bond's was stunning, however Shaun Pollock's was just an amazing innings, getting out three of the best batsmen in the world - Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf and Inzamam-ul-Haq in his 5 wickets.

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
Bond on the basis I saw it, whereas I didn't see Pollock's, but still a good effort none the less.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well it's obviously Zaheer Khan. 8-) After all, subcontinent players never get the credit they deserve, even though that performance was on a green-top against batsmen who clearly had no clue.

(PLEASE NOT SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)