• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bowling of the Week 12th-18th Feb

Best Bowling Analysis From 12th-18th February/

• Zaheer Khan 5/42 (10) vs Sri Lanka

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FRAZ

International Captain
Well it's obviously Zaheer Khan. 8-) After all, subcontinent players never get the credit they deserve, even though that performance was on a green-top against batsmen who clearly had no clue.

(PLEASE NOT SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Man ! Sub continental bowlers suck .. Get over it by now . And it's no sarcasm too !!!!

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Perm, I will allow you to franchise the idea

next week - Fielding of the week.

I voted Pollock,

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well it's obviously Zaheer Khan. 8-) After all, subcontinent players never get the credit they deserve, even though that performance was on a green-top against batsmen who clearly had no clue.

(PLEASE NOT SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
If it wasn't sarcasm, as you yourself have told us, I'd call it fairly off the mark :p