• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Batter or Bowler?

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Enjoy Batting mroe than bowling, but I seem better at bowling

After my 62, I like to think im becoming a decent all-rounder ;)

Tom Halsey

International Coach
In real life I'm a bowler, in backyard cricket I'm a batsman due to me finding it extremely difficult to bowl leg-spin with tennis balls. Not too bad an offie though, I s'pose.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
In real life I'm a bowler, in backyard cricket I'm a batsman due to me finding it extremely difficult to bowl leg-spin with tennis balls. Not too bad an offie though, I s'pose.
Even off-spin is tricky with tennis balls, but you find a way round it.

jamesicus

School Boy/Girl Captain
About the same for me, except that over the years I have learned to bowl a fairly decent (although somewhat unpredictable) leg-break with a tennis ball.

James

DCC_legend

International Regular
Probably more of a bowler than a batsman, although i can hit the ball very far when i do connect with it (this doesnt happen very much though)

Bowl Off-Spin when playing BC and sometimes pace, but like to mix it around.