• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Day in the Life of Inzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComedyCricket

Cricket Spectator
(6:30 am) Wake up and go to drive through mcdonalds where he order's 4 big breakfast meals.

(7:00)/ Arrive back at home and open up the fridge and get stuck in to some of last night's left overs.

(8:00) Arrive at Pakistani team training where he tells Bob Woolmer he has had a sore hamstring. Allowing him to watch from the sidelines. When Bob walks over to talk to the batsmen Inzy is seen racing in his BMW to mcdonalds once again.

(10:15) Leave training and head wait anxiously outside mcdonald's drive through for the lunch menu to open. Then go on to order 3 large big mac meals.

(12:00) Inzy arrives home and snuggles up for a midday nap.

(1:00) Inzy then chows down on some hamburgers and coke while waiting for the Pakistani afternoon training session to commence. Throughout this session Inzy is seen consulting players and offering them advice. Attempting to use his experience to get him out of some physical exercise.

(2:00) Inzy then spends over an hour brushing his beard telling himself he is such a hunk of spunk.

(3:00) Inzy once again visits Lahore mcdonals and has a go at the serving staff saying they missed out on his large chips from his previous meal. To Inzy's delight he is given another free meal.

(4:00 pm) Inzy is seen in the mirror telling himself he is such a man no woman could ever handle his hunk of spunk figure. Then he doses off for a usual nap for him which would last 14 hours until he wakes up at 6 Am the next day.

10 Things Inzy Hates The Most:
(1) Running.
(2) Running between the wickets.
(3) Showing Emotions on the field.
(4) Batting with youngsters.
(5) Not Eating.
(6) Talking to Bob.
(7) Interviews.
(8) Getting Out.
(9) Items un-eatible
(10) Bowling

10 Things Inzy Loves The Most
(1) Batting With Afridi. There's no running.
(2) Bear Hugs.
(3) winging
(4) Cricket
(5)Mohammed Yousuf.
(6) Bob Woolmer.
(7) His wife
(8) His car
(9) Food
(10) Thinking about food

This is only meant for homour related purposes. Inzamam Ul Haq does not have a weight problem and he is a great batsmen and world cricketer.

The rest can be found here at http://www.easychum.com/inzysday.html

FRAZ

International Captain
Filter really needs improvement .
Btw if it's your own stuff then 'ok' it's fine . Otherwise 'Copy-paste' art of precision and accuracy has never attracted me tbh ...
Stay kool !!!

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
I was a great cricketer once, but I had to quit... Yeah, I got a nasty injury after playing a delivery from shane warne wrongly. Know what it was?

Leg Break :laugh:

Thats my own stuff whilst we are on the subject.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I was a great cricketer once, but I had to quit... Yeah, I got a nasty injury after playing a delivery from shane warne wrongly. Know what it was?

Leg Break :laugh:

Thats my own stuff whilst we are on the subject.
You'd be better served claiming that was a copy-paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.