• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Official 20/20 is neither great or boring thread

adharcric

International Coach
You should just delete all three (or at least the two pointless ones) of the Twenty20 threads to make a point.

DCC_legend

International Regular
Coming next: The Official "Stop Wasting our Bandwidth with Stupid Twenty20 Threads" Thread.
:laugh:

20/20 doesnt really float my boat any more, they should make scenario cricket, like ya get in cricket games. i think that would be pretty good, stupid but good.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You should just delete all three (or at least the two pointless ones) of the Twenty20 threads to make a point.
There have been three pointless ones (this, the one about our Society being boring, and the "is great" one - thought that at least was a bit less un-original than the first) and ours.

Which I really, really didn't intend to end-up the supernova it has, even if I knew it was possible.