• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twenty20 Is Boring Society is Boring Society Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Original idea fools. 8-)

Note the lack of terms and conditions stated in this thread at the time of writing, hence giving T2IBS members carte blanche to mock you mercilessly.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Pffft. Terms and Conditions are for pedants. Come and go as you please. This is just as reminder that T2IBS sucks.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
By my reckoning Motson has lost a further 26 IQ points in the other, peasant-filled thread. Is he a gibbering wreck now?

Oh.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I would have prefered a Twenty20 Is The Future Society but I firmly have my foot in this camp.

*pays annual membership dues*

Status
Not open for further replies.