• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Twenty20 Is Boring Society Thread

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Sign me up. This expansion plan for Australian T20 is just plain stupid. I now hate T20 with a passion.

DriveClub

International Regular
Love t20 especially after I started playing Last Man Stands comp. Just realised how much time I've wasted over the years playing 2 day games. Saturdays were just a write off. With LMS I can still play cricket and it only takes about 2.30-3hrs. No more wasted Saturdays.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who was Natman did he change his name or summat as I don't remember him and I was pretty active around then, anyway up the page Pews made a rare good post appreciating irony, he then backed off it, see this is why progress has never been made here.

duffer

IPL is like a 6 week party for most people I know here. Great fun, especially laughing at RCB when they have their customary feck up.

duffer

Haha, yeah. The office bantz is awesome when they lose.

Edit: especially when I'm in the Bangalore office at the time

duffer

Laughing at Kohli is a big factor but for some reason RCB just piss a lot of people off.