• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Twenty20 Is Boring Society Thread

JBMAC

State Captain
ANY Cricket not played in whites but in coloured Pyjamas is boring and should not be allowed.

Fiery

Banned
You joined.:ph34r:
Never. I like cricket in all forms and even encourage 20/20. It teaches players how to improvise and play attacking cricket which has a knock-on effect right up to test cricket. Eventually it will make test cricket even more interesting given that players will have to either be disciplined and restrain themselves from trying to play like it's a 20/20 and or on the other hand use those skills to attack when necessary.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sorry. Only way not to join is to immediately delete your posts in this thread. Read my opening post. :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I want to join up. My name is Michael Chase
Yup You are welcome my friend
Just type down in your signature and please never forget that you are member of our society !!!
Wot 'e (FRAZ) said.
Pfft what the hell I'll join up. Now I can say "I belong to a society" in a really upper class voice.
Get 't in thy sig then, lad.
ANY Cricket not played in whites but in coloured Pyjamas is boring and should not be allowed.
ODI-haters are not prohibited. :)

DCC_legend

International Regular
I think i'm going to have to join this society, although im all for new things, 20/20 (not really that new) doesn't really do it for me.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Looks best in red, TBH. See the rest of us (except Dasa who's forgiven because he was the first to come-up with the idea of a link).

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Don't do it Flem...they're a pretentious bunch of killjoys and poseurs who claim to be purists but wouldn't miss a game
Never. I like cricket in all forms and even encourage 20/20. It teaches players how to improvise and play attacking cricket which has a knock-on effect right up to test cricket. Eventually it will make test cricket even more interesting given that players will have to either be disciplined and restrain themselves from trying to play like it's a 20/20 and or on the other hand use those skills to attack when necessary.
Sorry. Only way not to join is to immediately delete your posts in this thread. Read my opening post. :p
Someone delete Fiery's posts now the nitwit has left it too long, purleeeaaaase. :p

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't forget to learn the special society greeting, the index finger on your right hand should be placed along the line and above your top lip while the left hand should have the fingers together pointing in the same direction as the arm - which should be outstretched up and frontward.

Funny walk is purely optional.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't forget to learn the special society greeting, the index finger on your right hand should be placed along the line and above your top lip while the left hand should have the fingers together pointing in the same direction as the arm - which should be outstretched up and frontward.

Funny walk is purely optional.
Haha just did it then, took me a while to realise what you were meaning. Probably not the most appropriate thing to say though.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha just did it then, took me a while to realise what you were meaning.
Took me no time at all, I've read his bigoted garbage (Jesse \ SL™'s words) enough to spot it instantly.

Probably won't do any good, as it hasn't in the past, and coming from me will almost inevitably sound futile, but - post reported.